Make an impact in the artistic community by supporting an innovative, intercultural, award winning company.
Partnerships with Aluna Theatre allow your organization to reach new and diverse audiences. We custom-tailor our partnerships to meet your specific business interests and work to find dynamic and mutually beneficial collaborations.
Aluna presents work to over 3,000 attendees a year and maintains supportive relationships with Latin American community associations and cultural groups that reach thousands more. Marketing and publicity efforts disseminate in mainstream and Latin American media across the Greater Toronto Area.
Aluna connects with:
- Professionals from all socio-economic groups
- Immigrant and refugee communities
- Youth at risk
- University students, faculty and GTA schools
- Arts organizations in the GTA
- Latin American community centres and cultural organizations
- Latin American professional organizations and businesses
Benefits of sponsorship include:
- Complimentary tickets and special invitations to Aluna events
- Discounts for staff
- Special performance hosting opportunities
- Acknowledgment of support in print material, online and in other media (TTC advertising during productions)
- Verbal mentions at opening nights and special events
- Program advertisement (6000 copies distributed throughout Toronto in 2012 for the Panamerican Routes Festival
- Onsite branding via lobby displays, house programs, booths, signage and sampling
A member of Aluna Theatre is available to coordinate all your promotional and collaboration needs. For more information please contact Adriana Rosselli at firstname.lastname@example.org